The Accessible Information Standard
Click here to complete the Accessible Information Form
The Accessible Information Standard aims to make sure that people who have a disability, impairment or sensory loss are given information they can easily read or understand.
We want to make sure that we can communicate with patients the best way that we can. If you, your carer or person you care for have any communication needs, please complete the form above.
Examples of support include:
- If you find it hard to read our letters
- If you require braille, large print or easy read text
- If you need someone present at your appointments
- If you need a British sign language interpreter
- If you lip read
- If you use a hearing aid or communication device
- If you do not speak English we can provide a translation service to support during consultations
For more information, visit: NHS - Accessible Information Standard
Website Accessibility Information
Our website pages are designed so that you can change the style, size and colour of the font used, as well as the background colour. If you wish to do so, please see the guides below for the most commonly used internet browsers.
Customise settings in:
- Have problems seeing the screen
- Find it difficult to use the mouse or keyboard
- Need help with language or reading websites
then we recommend you visit the BBC Accessibility Help website, which provides advice on how to make your computer easier to use, whether you are a Windows, Mac or Linux user.