Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App provides a free, simple and secure way for people to access a range of NHS services on their smartphone or tablet.
Download the app at: NHS App
What can you do in the NHS App?
The NHS App enables you to:
- Get health advice using the health A-Z on the NHS website
- Find out what to do when you need help urgently, using NHS 111 online
- Choose your organ donation preferences
- Choose whether the NHS uses your data for research and planning
- Show others the details of your Covid-19 vaccine (or vaccines) when travelling abroad
- Find NHS services nearby
Additionally, if you register and prove who you are, you can:
- Order repeat prescriptions and view, set or change the pharmacy you want to collect your prescriptions from (known as your nominated pharmacy)
- View your GP health record securely
- Manage your first hospital or clinic appointment with a specialist, if you are referred by your GP through the NHS e-Referral Service (e-RS)
- Sign up for updates about participating in health research
Fore more information, visit: NHS - About The NHS App